Head of Audit for Corporate Shared Services (Cebu)
The Head of Audit for Corporate Shared Services (“the HoA-CSS”) oversees the strategic and tactical operations of one of the departments in the Group Internal Audit – the Audit of Corporate Support Services. This department is comprised of three (3) sections, namely (1) Audit of IT; (2) Audit of Finance and SIPs; and (3) Fraud and Special Investigations. The HoA-CSS also plays executive group-wide and enterprise wide roles as a member of the Group Internal Audit’s leadership, and as part of the key officers who may have reporting privileges to the Audit and Board Risk Committee.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3-year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Preferred but not required to have obtained professional experience in medium-large nonprofit organizations, locally or internationally, and/or relevant government and nongovernment agencies (NGAs).
- Ideally, the candidate obtained professional experience in managing one or two of the departments under the CAA Cluster. Preference will be given to candidates with background in internal auditing, risk management, process improvement, and IT systems.
- Professional experience as Senior Manager or Vice President for Shared Services and/or Corporate Services is ideal for this position.
- A position in internal audit is also desirable, but only where there’s prior involvement in risk-based auditing, audit of various departments, and information systems audit.